Once you’ve created your email address and configured it to be forwarded through your web hosting provider account, head to your Gmail email page and:
- Click on the gear icon located in the right hand corner and click Settings from the dropdown
- Click on the Accounts and Import tab>Send mail as>Add another email address you own
- Enter your name and business email and then click Next Step
- You’ll be prompted to send a confirmation email through your corporate email
- Go back to your Gmail inbox and grab the code from the confirmation email
- Enter the code into the confirmation box in the settings area.
Instructions also located here: https://support.google.com/mail/answer/22370?hl=en
Remember: when you’re composing or responding to business-related emails, make sure your From: field is set to your branded email. And don’t forget to add your business signature!