Once you have created your e-mail address and configured it to be forwarded through your web hosting provider account, head to your Gmail e-mail page and:
- Click on the gear icon located in the right hand corner and click Settings from the dropdown
- Click on the Accounts and Import tab>Send mail as>Add another e-mail address you own
- Enter your name and business e-mail and then click Next Step
- You will be prompted to send a confirmation e-mail via your corporate e-mail
- Go back to your Gmail inbox and grab the code from the confirmation e-mail
- Enter the code into the confirmation box in the settings area.
Instructions also located here: https://support.google.com/mail/answer/22370?hl=en
Remember: when you are composing or responding to business-related e-mails, make sure your From: field is set to your branded e-mail. And remember to add your business signature!