Become a Domain Name Reseller
Better meet the varied needs of your customers with Verisign’s world-class domain names.
Benefits of Being a Reseller
Increase Your Revenue Potential
- Capitalize on new domain name markets
- Expand upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Expand your domain name inventory with .com, .net, .tv, .cc, .name, IDNs and new gTLDS
Build Loyalty and Sales
- Pursue joint sales growth with registrars
- Manage sales performance
- Access Verisign marketing research tools and best practice resources
Better Serve and Retain Customers
- Streamline billing and reporting
- Increase successful domain name searches
- Meet customer security needs
- Increase customer retention
- Resolve errors and disruptions with 24/7 expert technical support & assistance
Step 1: Identify and Become a Reseller of a Registrar
The first step in becoming a reseller is to identify a registrar company accredited by ICANN and enter into an agreement directly with the registrar company to become one of their resellers.
Each registrar may have its own unique requirements, agreements and pricing for their resellers.
Step 2: Complete and Submit a Verisign Reseller Application
Once you’ve become a reseller for a registrar company, you can then apply with Verisign for approval to resell the .com, .net, .tv, .cc, .name and .jobs top-level domains (TLDs). Verisign evaluates each Domain Name Reseller request individually. A Verisign partner manager will contact you to discuss the Domain Name Reseller program. Value-added resellers and managed services organizations that sell to the enterprise market are encouraged to apply.